INland urology is now available for Online and Office Visits
What Inland Urology is doing to help provide needed care and keep our patients safe
- To decrease the community spread and keep our patients safe we are offering remote visits. This provides safety and convenience to our patients as most problems can be triaged and even addressed in the safety of your own home
- This also allows us to make more space and social distance available for those that do need to come to the office for procedures and in-person visits
- We are following all CDC and LA County guidelines and best practice recommendations
- We have increased our regular sanitization schedule to keep rooms and bathrooms clean
- All staff are screened for any health changes or fevers
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a mask while in the office
Information on remote visits
- Please make sure all of your information is dropped off or mailed to our office prior. This includes all insurance information to ensure that you are billed correctly.
- Please ensure that you have with you or have confirmed that our office has all pertinent lab and xray reports already available.
- Please be aware that by participating in virtual medicine at this time you are consenting to the inherent limitations of the telehealth modality
- Please call to schedule your visit and then click on the link below at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Join the Virtual Waiting Room:
- Please follow the instructions on the page. Make sure you allow access to your microphone and camera. Then run the Pre-Call Test to make sure you are ready for the Doctor to start your visit
more INFORMATION on online video consultations
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We currently seeing patients both online & in our office
210 West Bonita Ave, Suite # 100
Pomona, CA 91767, United States
Phone: (909) 623-3428
Fax: (909) 622-1923
Monday – Friday: 08:30 Am – 05:00 Pm
Sunday: 09:00 Am – 12:00 Pm