INland urology Now PERFORMS Many Procedures In The Office
What Inland Urology Has done to offer safe and comfortable procedures in the office
- Many patients avoid procedures that can significantly improve their quality of life because of the concern of the risks of anesthesia and extra cost of procedures done in the hospital.
- In order to be able to provide more procedural options to patients with less risk and less cost, Inland Urology has acquired the Pronox system.
- This is a safe, easy, and convenient way to decrease pain and anxiety during a procedure
- Many procedures are now able to be done in the office with this including prostate biopsies, cystoscopies, vasectomies, Urolift and Rezum procedures.
What Is the Urolift System?
- The UroLift System is a proven minimally invasive procedure to treat an enlarged prostate. It is the only leading enlarged prostate procedure that does not require heating, cutting, or destruction of prostate tissue. The procedure is typically performed as a same-day outpatient procedure, including the office setting, under local anesthesia.
- Advantages of the UroLift System
- Safe and effective
- Risk profile better than reported for surgical procedures such as TURP
- Rapid symptom relief, better than reported for medications
- Only leading BPH procedure shown not to cause significant new and lasting sexual dysfunction
- Usually Covered by Medicare, national, and commercial plans
- Often no catheter is required after treatment
- How does the Urolift System work?
- Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100 cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate, and/or the inability to control the urge.11 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.
What is the Rezume procedure?
- Rezūm Water Vapor Therapy treats the source of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) – your enlarged prostate. This short, in-office procedure uses the natural energy stored in a few drops of water to shrink the prostate. So urine can flow freely. There are no incisions, no general anesthesia, and most patients return to regular activities within a few days. And, it can preserve sexual function.
- Rezūm Therapy is typically performed right in your urologist’s office, or at an outpatient surgery facility. During each 9-second treatment, sterile water vapor is released throughout the targeted prostate tissue. The number of treatments varies depending on the size of your prostate. Over time, your body’s natural healing response absorbs the treated tissue, shrinking the prostate. With the extra tissue removed, the urethra opens, reducing BPH symptoms. Most patients begin to experience symptom relief in as soon as two weeks, and maximum benefit may occur within three months.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We currently seeing new patients in both office locations
210 West Bonita Ave, Suite # 100
Pomona, CA 91767, United States
Phone: (909) 623-3428
Fax: (909) 622-1923
Monday – Friday: 08:30 Am – 05:00 Pm
Sunday: 09:00 Am – 12:00 Pm